|| 20 Facts About Me ||

I got nothing to do, so I'm just gonna post 10 Things About Me :D (well in this case 20..)




1. currently, no
2. Olivia
3. Last time I checked it was 159cm (5'2) but my friends told me that im higher than that, but idk
4. 39/40/41
5. Black
6. Last Sunday..
7. (a) That my dream will never come true (b) that people wont love me sincerely
8. 5 Seconds of Summer - Out of My Limit
9. Zefa :v
10. Single(?)





1. Marmut, Ayin, Karin (lol :'D)
2. Black
3. Dark brown., I guess?
4. I'm a Pisces, a dreamer, and sometimes(?) short-tempered\
5. Dark red, dark purple, anything that's not too bright
6. My room. Bali. Jakarta.
7. There's one.. It's not that I'm obsessed of him, but he's my role model :) I'm not gonna tell who he is lol
8. Hamsters <3
9. Don't Go, Long Way Home (Acoustic)
10. Looking for Alaska by John Green, The Maze Runner Trilogy by James Dashner

0 comments: